Welcome to DOMESTIC TOURISM PHILIPPINES!
This is a blogsite created by some students of University of the Philippines - Asian Institute of Tourism. From the usual class reporting, we are bringing out the students' research on Domestic Tourism. Feel free to read and make comments. Let us know how we can improve this site.

NCR (1) (2) (3) (4) | CAR (1) (2) (3) | Region I (1) | Region II (1) (2) | Region III (1) (2) (3) | Region IV-A (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) | Region IV - B (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) | Region V (1) (2) (3) (4) | Region VI (1) (2) (3) | Region VII (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) | Region VIII | Region IX | Region X (1) | Region XI (1) | Region XII (1) | Region XIII (1) (2) | ARMM (1) (2)

Oct 11, 2014

The South of the Southern Luzon

Sitting at the tip of Southern Luzon is the hometown of the braves, the fighters--the Oragons, as my late Lolo used to call it, being a true-blooded (and super proud) Bicolano that he is. So technically, I am 1/4 Bicolana (which I just realized now!). And since I haven't been to the Bicol Region, these series of blog posts will be my inspiration and guide when I finally earn $$$. Hello, bucketlist! =)
The largest island in the Philippines
Source: dwdd.com
Being the largest island in the Philippines, one does not simply go there unprepared! After our jack-en-poy, I ended up having the Southern Bicol Region as my topic. One of the basic things you have to know when traveling is the geographical location of the place you're going to. Is it mountainous? Do you have to bring your trek shoes and large backpack? Is it a haven for beautiful beaches? Gotta pack your sunblock and shades! Whatever it is, never spoil your stay by coming unprepared.

2 comments: